Saturday, March 19, 2011

In My Mailbox (34)

I got THREE great books from the library this week. I can't wait to read them they all look fantastic! They are all part of series' that I adore. 

First one is Darkest Mercy. I don't know whether to be excited about this one or cry. I'm in love with this series and don't want to see them end but's been so long since I've last read one of her books. I'm dying to read it. 

Darkest Mercy (Wicked Lovely, #5)

Next is the Iron Queen. Team ASH! I hope to see much more of him throughout the novel. I might cry if I don't. I've heard great things about The Iron Queen which is good because sometimes sequels really can't compete with the first books.
The Iron Queen (Iron Fey, #3)


Next is Beautiful Darkness. I really don't have an excuse for waiting so long to read this one. I loved Beautiful  Creatures and could wait for the sequel. Well I have it now and can't wait to start.

Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)

Lastly I went to Barnes and Nobles earlier this week and bought my first  Deb Caletti book. I've heard great things about her books but Have never picked one up. This week I bought Honey, Baby, Sweetheart and it sounds amazing!

Honey, Baby, Sweetheart
(This is the cover I got on my paperback, not audio CD)


What did you get this week? 

'--Danielle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book