Sunday, September 4, 2011

In My Mailbox (52)

In My Mailbox is hosted and created by The Story Siren. 



I surprised I lasted a week after the release before picking this one up. I was dying to read it but had to get through my school books first. I loved the Vampire Academy and I was a little bit iffy on this one. I already finished it and my review will be up soon!


This series is a series I've been following since I was starting middle school and now I'm almost done with high school. I usually don't follow a series for that long but the Private novels are my guilty pleasure. I love every single one of them and I"m sad to see them end.


What did you get this week?

--Danielle





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book