Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Right now I’m reading Tweet Heart by Elizabeth Rudnick

So here’s my teaser:

CairRBear And who came up with trigonometry? Were they related to the devil? I think perhaps so.

KingofSlack Parents on case about talking collage apps. I'm on case about making perfect playlist.

WiseOneWP They might have a point. RT @KingofSlack Parents on case about talking collage apps.

KingofSlack Didn't realize I had my own guidance counselor. RT @WiseOneWP They might have a point

ClaireRBear @KingofSlack He DOES have a point, my friend.

KingofSlack would very much like his friends to leave him alone to work on his playlist. Ignoring tweets.
From page 36
This is really hard to take a teaser from! I hope this makes sense, I tried my best to write out acouple tweets from the book.

--Danielle
There won't be another post until late Saturday or Sunday. I'm being exiled to a place with no Internet, Cell Phone service, or book stores. Well it's not that bad but there won't be any reviews and such since I'm not good at working with the scheduled posts.

Well I hope I don't get attacked by a bear (because I really would like to read the 2011 books, they look amazing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book