Sunday, December 26, 2010

In My Mailbox (29)

Sorry this post is so late the video took forever to upload.




IMM
Library:
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
Give Up The Ghost by Megan Crewe   **** Just realized that I never mentioned the name of this book in the vlog! I hold the book up but never mention the name. SORRY!
Cate and the Lost Colony by Lisa Klein

As Christmas Presents:
Matched by Ally Condi
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

BN NOOK!!!!

Net Galley:
Always a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
Outside In by Maria V. Snyder

E-book from Simon and Schuster:
Wiither by Lauren DeStefano


I might post a short review on my Nook sometime this week.


--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book