Monday, December 6, 2010

Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy Series #6): Theories

Cover Image



SPOILER ALERT! DO NOT READ THIS POST IF YOU HAVEN’T READ/FINISHED THE VAMPIRE ACADEMY SERIES UP TO BOOK 6. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.



Tomorrow is a very special day. Do you know why? Last Sacrifice will finally be on the shelves, so we can finally know the ending to Rose’s story (for now at least). I’ve been following Vampire Academy since April 2008 when the second book came out. I’ve been addicted ever since.

Who killed the Queen?


This is the question that seems to be on everyone’s mind. There has even been a series of trailers about it. (You can find them here )

Rose, Christian, Dimitri, Adrian, and Lisa.

Those are the characters with a trailer, maybe because it was one of them but maybe not. Personally I don’t have any idea’s one who could have killed the Queen. It could be someone that we’ve never met. A queen must have plenty of enemies.

Now the next question that everyone wants to know, who Rose going to end up with. For this one I actually have a theory. By now you’ve probably realized that I’m a fan of Adrian. I do have a button in the sidebar for him. That doesn’t mean he’s the one I’m routing for Rose to with. It just means I like him. I’d be happy either way, Dimitri or Adrian. Both are amazing and care so much for Rose.

When Dimitri turned Strigoi in my mind they couldn’t be together anymore. Either she would have to kill him or she would get turned trying to. Now that he’s human again, I don’t think he could ever feel the same way around Rose again. In his mind he hurt her to much to ever be good enough for her again. This is where I think the title “Last Sacrafice” comes from. For Dimitri not to feel guilty anymore maybe he has to Sacrafic himself for Rose. Even though I wish Rose and Dimitri could be together I think she could be happy with Adrain.

On the other hand maybe it’s Adrian sacraficing himself for Rose. He’s so in love with her, I don’t think he could be happy without her.

The Last Sacrafic could go a million different ways. This was just my ideas. On the bright side, the book will be out tomorrow.

Do you have any theories?

--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book