Monday, May 9, 2011

Business Cards!

Most of you probably know by now that I'm going to be attending BEA this year! (AND I'M SO EXCITED). I'm only going on Wednesday and Thursday but if you're going to be there look for me! I would love to meet some other bloggers.

Since everyone I talked to said business cards are really good to bring, I made some. I used vistaprint.com which I highly recommend using because I only payed 10 dollars for a set of 500. I think thats really good. They are not the best quality but they will work.

 I really like the way they look, but now that I have them I notice a few things I wish I changed but nothing I can do about that now.

Here's a picture (I colored over the personal information)


What do you think? I love how well they match my blog. 

--Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book