Sunday, May 22, 2011

In My Mailbox (39)

I've been so busy getting ready for BEA and writting posts for this week that I forgot to do my IMM! Well better late then never right?

I went a my local discount bookstore, thats closing and everything was 50 percent off. I picked up these books.
Pretty Tough (Pretty Tough, #1)



Funny story behind this book. This was the first YA book I ever read. I was in six grade and my friend has bought it for me. As I read Klepto I thought I was going to get in trouble. I was only 11 or 12 years old and we all know what is in YA books. (Now reading this again I realize it really wasn't that bad) This book is why I started sneaking into the YA section because for some reason I thought I was going to get yelled out by the librarian. Since I lost my first copy, I had to buy this when I saw it. 


(Didn't realized it was book 3 but I love this author)


For Review (In e-book form): 

This one looks REALLY good. You can see the summary here on the authors blog  here 


 

I LOVE this cover. It really reminds me of the Earthly cover, which I also adored. 
This one looks really good to and the author wrote the book when she was a sophomore in high school. I'm jealous I wish I had the talent to do that. Visit her website here


Sorry this post was so late! Hope everyone had a great weekend :)  

--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book