Sunday, May 1, 2011

In My Mailbox (35)

I got a few books again this week and they all look really good. My library is having a book sale right now, I didn't get there on Friday or Saturday but hopefully I will go on Monday. I love the book sale at my library everything is 10 or 25 cents and you can sometimes find some really good books.

For Review: 

Viola in the Spotlight (Viola, #2)
This book came out in March and sounds good but it is a sequel so I'm going to have to read the first one before I can review this one. I have those shoes on the cover in brown. I love them ! They are so comfy. 

Bought: 
13 Little Blue Envelopes
I bought this for my nook for FREE. I adore this book but don't own it, so when I saw it was free I had to download it. 

Cover Image
I also bought Magic Hands because I've been wanting to read it for awhile now and it was only 2.99 for the Nook.  It just sounds like a cute romance novel. Good for the beach this summer. 


Thats all I got this week. What did you get?

--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book