Sunday, May 15, 2011

In My Mailbox (38)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren

Here's what I got this week. 

For Review: 
The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies, #2)

This is the sequel to I Am Number Four. Which I haven't read yet but I'm planning on it. I LOVED the movie. (Yea I saw the movie first..oops) I'll have to pick up a copy of I Am Number Four soon. This comes out in August 23, 2011. 


From the Library: 
The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1)
I was actually 'demanded' to read this one by my friend. She loved it and told me I HAD to read it. She was right. I just finished it minutes ago and I adored it. I can't wait to read the sequel (which i'm going to by now). my full review will be up sometime this week. 

Now I'm off to the the horse racing track with my dad and sister. 



---Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book