Sunday, December 2, 2012

In My Mailbox:

It's been a REALLY long time since I've done an IMM. I tried to member everything since the last one, but I'm drawing a blank. So here's what I got this week...

I bought one book this week:

\
While walking around Target, I can't help but go into the book section. Most of the time it's books I have already read or own. Then I saw The Future of Us in paper back! I remeber really wanted to read this one but never picked it up, and I just couldn't help getting the paper back since it's only $9.99. I can't wait to read this one. I loved Jay Asher's Thirteen Reason's why.

I also bought a shirt this week:


A Great Gatsby Shirt from Outofprintclothing.com! I'm actually wearing it right now and I just LOVE it! I love this book, and now I have a shirt to wear to the movie. I can be such a geek sometimes haha.

That's all for this week! I'm going to try and keep up with IMM's every week now.

--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book