Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sarah Dessen's NEW book!

I didn't do a WoW again yesterday....BUT I'm here to show you a new book by an AMAZING author. If your a fan of Sarah Dessen you probably already know this but I'm going to tell you again anyway.

Sarah Dessen's new book has been announced WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! (can't you tell)

Cool cover right? I love it, but I love all her books and covers. Here's the short summary on Goodreads:

What Happened to Goodbye is about a high school senior who, after her parents’ divorce, has taken up the practice of assuming a new identity in each of the four towns she’s lived in.

It's really short but sounds incredible! Can't wait till May 10th to read it.

Are you a Sarah Dessen fan? (if not you should be!) If you are whats your favorite Sarah Dessen book?

I have three (because I can't choose which one I like the best) This Lullaby, The Truth About Forever and Just Listen (This was the first Sarah Dessen book that I read).  

--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book