Monday, October 11, 2010

Amazing E-book

Something I’ve always secretly wanted? (An e-reader.) Shhhh don’t tell anyone! I don’t want the pro-paper books people to come after me. They just look so pretty and I can’t drive yet so I would be able to buy books with out waiting for them in the mail.

I recently found an amazing e-reader while on youtube. You have to see this!



It looks amazing. I love that you can write on the book pages, because that might be something that I do on my books….sometimes… I know it’s not a good thing to do.

I also love that there’s a dictionary on it. Sadly it’s 300 dollars, so I probably won’t be getting that anytime soon. Plus it’s not even out in the US yet and has no release date yet. It is out in France and some other counties. Hopefully it will be coming to the US soon.

Now I have a question for you! (if you have an ebook) Which one do you think would be the best to get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book