Monday, October 4, 2010

Submit Interview Questions for Julie Kagawa!

Remember when I told you guys I would try and do something awesome to celebrate my 6 months of blogging? Well I didn’t forget and I’m really excited for what I have planned!

Do you like the Iron Fae Series by Julie Kagawa? Do you have questions you would like to ask her?

I emailed Julie Kagawa a little while ago asking if she would like to do an interview and she agreed! You may have noticed that I’ve never had an author interview before, and that’s because I don’t know what to ask. So instead of me coming up with questions I thought I would let my readers submit them.
All you have to do is leave a comment below with the question(s) you would like to ask. It’s that simple! At the moment there is no time limit, I’ll just close it when I get enough responses. (If I get to many I won't be able to use them all)

Can’t wait to see what you come up with!

--Danielle

P.S. If for some reason you don’t want to put your question in the comments you can email me at withabook@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book