Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: and news

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I'm currently reading: Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler

Here's my teaser:

"Now, can we please start planning this trip, preferably sometime before it ends?"

Frankie tosses me a purple gel pen and lined paper from her desk. As I work on our packing lists, she paces the room shouting potential items, sweeping back and forth with her video camera. One of her aunts gave it to her after Matt died to "take her mind off things" and she hasn't put it down since. i think she's afraid of missing something important - or not being able to remember it later when it matters.
pg.26

I haven't actually started this book yet but I've heard great things and cant wait to read it. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have up a review of Wondrous Strange, or Halo. I've recently finished both.

ALSO
I just want to remind you to enter some questions for Julie Kagawa (more information in the post below) I got a few in emails, and they also asked if they were going to get credit for there questions. OF COURSE! I"m planning on posting the questions like this...

"How did you come up with the idea for the Iron Fey series?" -(Question by Marissa from Through the Radio)

Go submit a question!

--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book