Wednesday, November 19, 2014

With A Book has MOVED

Wow it's been awhile since I've posted here. Sorry about that, I've been slowly moving With A Book over to tumblr. This was a much larger project then I thought it was going to be, but I'm really happy with the results.

Not only does it have a new, clean, and pretty layout (at least in my opinion) but it now has an official domain name!

www.withabookreviews.com

Make sure you go and follow us on tumblr, or add us to your RSS Feed!

To everyone following me here throughout the years, thank you so much! It means the world to me and I hope you follow me with this move. I love tumblr as a blogging platform because I can share the amazing things that other bloggers post very easily.

As much as I loved blogger throughout the years, I'm so excited about this move and hope you are too!

Danielle

14 comments:

  1. This site can give great advantages to advertiser for a product promotion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very informative blog regarding SEO.___________
    HD Wallpapers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative blog...
    Book online bus ticket from Redbus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing information, Thanks for share this informative blog with us. Visit following page for web design services.
    Hong Kong Honeymoon Packages

    ReplyDelete
  5. Önemli giriş adreslerine buradan ulaşabilirsiniz.
    betturkey giriş
    betpark giriş
    6FM

    ReplyDelete

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book