Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Breaking Dawn Part 1

This is a book blog and Breaking Dawn is based off the book by Stephanie Meyer so I thought it would be appropriate to write a review, and well I'm a huge fan of Twilight. Yup, I know half of you are going to roll your eyes but I'm not going to deny that I LOVED this series.

Now the movies sometimes aggravate me, they are really not that great and it made the fan base INSANE. However it is so much fun to see your favorite characters on the big screen. Characters that you've just fallen for over the years how could you not have fun seeing them being acted?

What did I think of Breaking Dawn?

It was the best one yet. The romance, action, and emotion in this installment just hooked me from the start. The director this time is typically a horror movie director so it was a bit different then the others. A bit bloodier, and a little more biting your nail in nervousness.

Now for the acting, everyone had improved. I've never been a big fan of Robert Pattinson but in Breaking Dawn I have to admit he looked better and made a bit more believable Edward. Kristen Stewart also did a much better job as Bella, I feel she got the emotion across much better, compared to the last three movies.

As a big fan of the books I could go on and on about what I did and didn't like. However, I won't do that here first because it would have tons of spoilers and also just because it would be way to long.

If you haven't read the books, theirs a big chance you won't like this movie. The story line is different and a bit cheesy, however out of all four movies this is the most excited and fun movie for someone who hadn't read the books. Theirs much more suspense because you don't know who's going to live or die.


Here's the trailer for the people that live under rocks and have not seen it yet.



If you saw the movie, what did you think?

--Danielle
(I actually loved it so much I'll be going to see it again in a few weeks. Don't laugh at me :b)

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay! We're all looking forward to this one b/c we've heard such good things, even though it was our least favorite book by far.

    ReplyDelete

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book