Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Lizzie Bennet Diaries

For some reason I thought today was Thursday, so when I woke up I went straight to my computer to watch the Lizzie Bennet Diaries. When I realized it was on Wednesday I got so disappointing. Watching my favorite book and movie in a vlog form has been so fun. Since I've started watching these vlogs, I've been hooked.

Why am I telling you this AGAIN? Well I just found all the characters on TWITTER! (which is another thing I"m addicted to but that's a whole different story). I just think it's amazing what they have been doing with this story. Not only can fan's watch Lizzie's vlogs but they can go to so many other outlets to see what other characters are up too. You can follow Jane's fashion tumblr here, see what Lydia is up to on twitter @TheLydiaBennet, AND the best part, you can follow people that haven't showed up in the show yet like MR.DARCY on twitter. I just found this out yesterday. Now I'm obsessed. I've been stalking these character to see everything they've done on twitter. I've been patiently waiting to see Mr.Darcy on the show since it started, this has held me over for a little while. To bad this profile picture isn't actually of him. 

Here's all the characters that you can find on twitter: 
@thelizziebennet
@thelydiabennet
@looksbyjane
@TheGWickham
@thecharlottelu
@MrRickCollins
@bingliest
@wmdarcy
@that_caroliine

If you haven't started watching the Lizzie Bennet Dairies yet I really suggest that you do. Even if you haven't read the books this is just so much fun to watch. And if I haven't convinced you yet, I bet this gif below will.... 

 
:)

Here's a list of everything social network and video of the Lizzie Bennet Diaries so you can see everything in order, http://www.lizziebennet.com/story/

Here's the first episode, 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book