Friday, September 12, 2014

Exciting News for With A Book

Today I have some insanely exciting news about With A Book! Well it might not be as exciting for all of you but it’s something I’ve been wanting to do for the 5+ years that I have been running With A Book.

I FINALLY purchased a domain name! It’s band new, shinny, and perfect!
www.withabookreviews.com
^go ahead and visit it. (It’s just my tumblr site, but it’s MY BRAND NEW domain name)



That’s my other announcement. I am slowly going to be moving completely over to tumblr. Blogger has been great these past few years (not really actually, I had way to many problems) but I have a love for tumblr that I had to leave for. Plus some stats for my blog also factored in to the move, but that’s all boring information.

My site might be a bit messy for awhile as I make the move but I was too excited not to tell all of you about it. I’ll let you know when it’s completely up and ready for all of you to fawn over but until then I’m going to keep starring at my beautiful new domain name.

--Danielle

4 comments:

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book