Friday, September 24, 2010

Blog Hop and News

Welcome Blog Hoppers! Leave a comment and I'll try my best to hop back over to your blog!

Book Blogger HopBlog Hop Question:
 When you write reviews, do you write them as you are reading or wait until you have read the entire book?:

Most of the time I'll use a notecard as my bookmark and as I read I'll write down a few things. Just thoughts about what I like and don't like. Then when I finish the book I'll read over the notes and write my review. If I write a review when I finish the book sometimes I forget how I felt in the beginning.



News:
My 6 months of blogging is coming up! Sure it's not a year but I'm halfway there, so I want to do something fun and exciting! Make sure you keep a look out for that. I would have started planning earlier (my six months in October 11) but I didn't even realize it was so close. it doesn't feel like I've been blogging for that long.

I've emailed a few people and I'm waiting for them to get back to me BUT if everything goes as planned it's going to be EPIC!

--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book