Monday, September 27, 2010

In My Mailbox (20)

20 weeks! WOW, that's a long time and I didn't even do IMM when I started. Anyway here's my excuses for not blogging in the past couple of days...On Saturday I was at band ALL day. We had TWO competitions on one day. And guess what? We won both of them with a 78.225 in the first one and 80.something in the second one. It was a great day, and then on Sunday I was sick :(.

Lame excuses I know but I'm trying this post for today and a review for tomorrow.

IMM is hosted by the Story Siren, but I think EVERYONE knows that.
Here's what I got this week. (It's all from the library)


Thats it! What did you get this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book