Friday, September 17, 2010

Blog Hop!

I haven't done this in a LONG time, but I have nothing to do today (but read) so I thought I should participate.

Book Blogger Hop

Blog Hop ?:  In honor of Book Blogger Appreciation Week, let's take time this week to honor our favorite book bloggers and why we love them!


I love to read so many different blogs that it's hard to pick a few favorites. I have the button's on the side for the ones I visit the most often, and I also love the Story Siren. Who doesn't?

Hopefully I'll be able to do this every week again. I miss looking through all the different book blogs. Leave a comment so I can hop over to your blog!

--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book