Thursday, September 16, 2010

How To Juggle Life And Reading

Awhile ago I used to do a post every Thursday where I told you what I thought about a topic, like love triangles and books to movies, and ask your opinions but for some reason I stopped. Since I’ve been so busy and haven’t been able to read any books lately (so no reviews) I thought I would try this again. What better topic then juggling life and reading.

You’ve probably notice that I haven’t been doing the best job at it, which is why I’m going to ask everyone how they fit reading in their days. I always read before bed, but I’ve been so tired that I haven’t been able to read much every night. Especially when I have band, which is usually on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Then on Fridays there are football games and Saturdays are usually competitions.

So how do you juggle all of the different things you do with reading? Whether it’s work or school and activities. Do you set a certain time aside to read, or just pick up a book whenever you have a minute?


--Danielle

(Now I’m going to sit down with my book and read till Vampire Diaries comes one and then when it starts I’ll read during the commercials! I need to finish Clockwork Angel and Songs for a Teenage Nomad)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book