Monday, June 9, 2014

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year

toptentuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, make sure you go an check it out! It’s a ton of fun.

Here are my top 10 books that I read this year in no particular order...

This book still effects be everything I think about it. While reading the first book I would have never imagined it ending up the way it did. I highly recommend this series to EVERYONE.
I love a fun new adult novel, and Cora Caramack is great at really capturing the essence of college. I also really enjoyed this book because I was on the street team for it. It was an amazing experience and I loved every second of it. 

This was also the first book that I read this year. I read it on the plane back from Paris right after New Years. I remember every second of this book. It captures your attention and you get so invested in the characters. Can't wait to pick up Rowell's other novels. 

Just finished this one a few days ago and I just ADORED it. A perfect contemporary beach read! My review will be up this week. :) 

5. The Elite and The One by Kiera Cass 
This series is just so much fun. While I was also frustrated with America I could never put this book down. Plus how can you not love these covers. 

22021611I was just about to give up on New Adult. I kept picking up the worst ones possible, they all seemed trashy and just centered around the romance. Then I got This is Now for review and I fell in love with it. 

That extra chapter that everyone was dying to read. This is the best novella ever. No questions. 

Hilarious and fun, I always love Sophie Kinsella's novels. 

Finally picked up the first three books in the series this year. I enjoyed them just as much as I did the Vampire Academy. After the movie I was dying to get back into this world and had to pick up the prequel series, I'm so glad that I did. 
Recently reread this series because the web - tv show is coming out soon and I can't wait! They were just as good as the first time around. 

What are your Top Ten? If you have a post leave a comment with the link! I'm really curious to see everyone elses. 

9 comments:

  1. Eleanor and Park! It was so cute, and I loved it. I don't think I've read anything else on your list, but I do really want to read Shatter Me at some point. I don't think I've heard anything bad about the series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend the Shatter Me series! They are so different and fun to read :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like we like the same books :)
    I loooved the Shatter Me series as well, but I really disliked Ignite Me :( I was so disappointed :/ Glad you liked it though.
    I also have a Kinsella book on my list, as well as Eleanor & Park. You can see my list here https://gorgeousbooks.wordpress.com/2014/06/10/top-ten-tuesday-2/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh Ignite Me. I loved it so much too. I really can't wait to read Since You've Been Gone. I've heard such amazing things! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Since You've Been Gone is AMAZING. Hope you like it as much as I did.

      Delete
  4. There's a Just One Day novella? Oh my I need that seeing as the book made my list! I still need to read Just One Year too though! Amazing list, loved Eleanor and Park :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/top-ten-books-ive-read-so-far-this-year.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Make sure you read Just One Year first or the Novella won't make much sense.

      Delete
  5. I LOVED Since You've Been Gone! I'm also very excited for Fangirl, Eleanor & Park, and Ignite Me! I love the Shatter Me series, but I'm just not ready for it to be over yet.

    Great list! Thanks for sharing! Here's my Top Ten Tuesday post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could go back and read Ignite Me again. I'm jealous you still get to read it for the first time.

      Delete

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book