Monday, June 2, 2014

News: Blogging Every Day in June, Ways to Follow With A Book, and New Bloggers

Hey guys! I'm sure you've noticed that I've recently started blogging at a good rate again. I've been MIA for the past year. That's because I was finishing up my senior year and then starting my first year of college. Now I'm home for the summer and really read to get back into blogging.


Someone on tumblr asked be about blogging or vlogging for a whole month straight. I don't think I'm going to be vlogging every day for a month. (That would be crazy) However, I have decided to blog EVERYDAY in June. I know this is something many bloggers already do but this is going to be really new for me. I'm hoping it helps me get back on track to be able to really get back into book blogging.

I also wanted to make this post to tell you about the new ways to follow With A Book!

As always you can follow through Google Friend Connect but I'm thinking about taking that down. \

Email subscriptions are in the right side bar

and here are some NEW AND FANCY ways

Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
I'm guessing this has been around awhile but its completely new to me and I absolutely love it! Make sure you check out this awesome site if you haven't already and follow With A Book there  :)

Tumblr
www.with-a-book.tumblr.com I recently made a 'companion' blog on tumblr for With A Book. It's a ton of fun over there so make sure you go and check it out.

YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/withabook
There's not much here yet but there will be a BookCon thoughts video up soon with the new bloggers on With A Book

Instragram
http://instagram.com/with_a_book
I've heard that if you're not on instagram you're not doing social media right. So now With A Book is on instagram! (@with_a_book) Follow for bookish pictures and adventures.


And since were on the topic With A Book is getting some new bloggers! Thursdays are now going to be taken over my Alyssa and Marissa. They attended BookCon with my this year, and they are really excited to start blogging on With A Book. Make sure you come back on Thursday to meet them.

That's it for this strangely long and random post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book