Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Confessions of a Literary Shopaholic: The Sock Edition


You've heard about Out of Print Clothing, right? If not they are an awesome online store that sells book covers on books, phone cases, totes, and many other things. I have personally bought a ton of different stuff from them. I love them all. 

While at BEA the store had a booth there. They were showcasing their upcoming lines. It was so cool getting to see everything early, but do you know what I'm most excited about. THE SOCKS. 

You can see them above the totes in this instagram picture. They were the banned book tote style, and the library card design on the socks. I thought they were such a great idea and can't wait for them to come out! I believe they said at the end of the summer or early fall. It was such a crazy day that I don't completely remember. 

Are you excited for the Out of Print Socks? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book