Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pride and Prejudice - YouTube Style

Are you as much of a Jane Austen fan as I am? Well if you are, you need to watch this you tube channel!

We've all read Pride and Prejudice and seen the movie (the most amazing movie EVER) but have you ever watched a Vlog by 'Lizzie Bennet"? Well now you can! I found these the other day and spent about an hour watching it.

The story is basically a modern day retelling of Pride and Prejudice, though video diaries by Lizzie Bennet. If you have some time on your hands I really recommend watching because they are GREAT!

Here are the first two episodes:

**Heads up** There is some cursing and suggestive comments in the future episodes.








I bet you can guess who she's talking about!

Let me know what you think about the video dairies! Do you love them as much as I do?


5 comments:

  1. Ooh I am addicted to these videos! They're so awesome. And I can't help but giggle at the comments from people not understanding that it's not real! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted too, they are so great! Those comments are really funny, How can you not know the story to Pride and Prejudice? haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES we totally love them!!

    We just wish they'd show the guys too... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Thanks for the heads up!!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book