Monday, May 21, 2012

In My Mailbox (78) *A day late*

IMM is hosted and created by The Story Siren


For Review: (From Around The World ARC Tours)


Lucky Fools
This book is about a guy who is torn between a college decision and I can really relate to that since I'm going crazy thinking about colleges and I still have one more year left. But unlike the main character of this book, I didn't think I'll be getting into Julliard or Stanford anytime soon. 

Blackwatch (Wintercraft, #2)
So I got this one in the mail this week. I'm not a hundred percent sure what to do with it yet. It's a sequel and I have yet to read the first one. Actually, I've never even heard of the first one. The reviews on good reads seem pretty good and the plot seems really interesting, so I might have to pick it up. If not I'll be donating this book to someone who's read the first one or to the tour above. Does anyone know if this series is worth reading? 

Borrowing:

The Road to Paradise Island
My grandma gave me this one to read, and she said it was really good, so I'll be reading this one soon. The summary actually sounds really good, you should go check it out on goodreads. Historical Romance, nothing better then that :)





1 comment:

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book