Friday, June 27, 2014

June Book Haul

Today I posted my June Book Haul! I know there's a few more days left in June but here's what I picked up so far. Hopefully I won't be picking anymore up for the rest of the month because my TBR pile is getting out of control.



E:Books:
Just One Night by Gayle Forman (I forgot to mention this in the video)
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Suddenly Royal by Nichole Chase

Bought:
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
Sacrifice by Cayla Kluver

Received for Review:
The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet by Bernie Su and Kate Rodrick

What did you get this month? I love watching and reading other book hauls so feel free to leave a link in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book