Sunday, October 2, 2011

In My Mailbox (55)

In My Mailbox is created and hosted by The Story Siren. (I bet you knew that already :b )

Hey guys! I forgot almost forgot it was Sunday. Meaning I almost did not do a IMM. I only got one book in the mailbox yet I couldn't be more excited for it.

For Review: (From Around The World ARC Tours)



I've heard some AMAZING things about this book and I completely forgot I signed up for this tour, I was so surprised when I opened the package. I'm going to start digging into this one right away.


Also, I received Crossed by Ally Condi (not from the ARC tour)



For me, Matched was just okay, it didn't blow me away but so far I'm enjoying Crossed. The world has already been set up in Matched so this time we are just thrown into the plot and action. Also we see things from Ky's POV this time too!

Oh, and that cover is just perfect. This series has the best covers ever because they fit the stories so well and I can't wait to see the next one.

--Danielle

5 comments:

  1. Such amazing books you've gotten this week. Hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff! You know, I was just "meh" about Matched, too, but the book was so much set-up, I thought it might get better with the second book! Glad to hear it is---I can't wait to see your full review of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really awesome IMM this week! Enjoy all of your new books and have a great weekend!

    Stop by and see my IMM & enter in my two new giveaways. I'm giving away 12 books and a swag pack!

    Amanda
    Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Mara Dyer! I got it too and I can't wait to get into it everyone says great things about it.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mara Dyer won't disappoint. Its an amazing story. I hope you enjoy it! I also wasn't too thrilled with Matched, but I hope Crossed is better for you!

    Here's my My IMM
    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book