"Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish."
This week is Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again For The First Time Again.
1) City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare- I've read this a few times but the first time was just enchanting. Learning about the world of Shadow Hunters and meeting Jace for the first time. The sarcasm and thinking Jace and Clary were related.
2) Romeo and Juliet - This is just a classic. I've read this a few times too. I just love the story and William Shakespeare's writing. This first time reading a story like this is always the best.
3) Just Listen by Sarah Dessen - Just for the fact that this was my first Sarah Dessen book. After this I picked up every book by Mrs. Dessen and have been obsessed every since. This will always be my favorite.
4) Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen - LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this book. It will always be one of my favorites. From Mr. Darcy to the witty lines that I can quote from memory. I would love to be able to go back and read this one all over again.
5) Old Magic by Marianne Curley - I fell in love with the time travel and magic in this book the first time I read it. Since then I've borrowed it from the library at least 10 times. I really need to get my own copy...
6) The Summer of Skinny Sipping by Amanda Howells - This book made me ball my eyes out. Seriously. The first time is always the most emotional with a book like this when you don't know whats coming. I really wish I could read this for the first time again
7) Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson - For the same reason of Summer of Skinny Dipping. I devoured this book when I was in elementary school.
8) Twilight by Stephenie Meyer - Don't make fun of me. I read these books before the hype, before the movies, before anyone knew they existed. They were my first obsession. I would wait a year for each one and devour them the second they came out while I was in middle school.
9) Divergent by Veronica Roth- This is a very new book, it just came out this summer but I've already read it twice. The first time I just couldn't put it down. The suspense and action just kept me addicted. This is my favorite book of 2011.
10) Sisterhood of the Traveling Pant by Ann Brashares - These were one of the first YA books that I read. I loved the romance, traveling, and friendship all over again. I really need to get the new book that just came out....
I know there are a ton more that I just couldn't think of. Before I started blogging I use to reread books all the time. I just don't have the time anymore.