Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

The Fault In Our Stars
by John Green

Summary: Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.

Review: On Goodread's The Fault in our Stars has 4.52 stars. That has to be one of the highest rating's I've seen on that site ever. Which must mean that it's universally like. Once I closed the last page I could see why. This is a story that sticks with you, it makes you think, makes you laugh and makes you cry. 

I put off The Fault in our Stars by John Green because I knew it would be an emotional story, and it was. With a story like this one you have to be in the right mind set to read it. When I finally got up the courage to pick this one up, I was glad I did. The character's are so likable. I was routing for the best, even though it's centered around Cancer patients. They had their flaws but that just made me like them even more. 

This is a novel that you won't be able to put down. John Green crafted a beautiful story that will keep you entranced until the very end. You will be dying to know what happen to Hazel and Gus. Green also keeps you on your toes. While you might think you know how this novel ends, I thought I did, but you're probably wrong (I was). 

No matter what age you are, make sure you pick this one up. Just make sure you bring some tissues with you. Because this will be you at the end... image

--Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book