Monday, October 15, 2012

Stuff

I thought it was time to update you guys. Where have I been? It's a really long story but it started out as just so much AP homework, which Brittany also has, and a ton of band stuff, which is my thing. However, last week two members of my band were killed in a car crash and it's been so sad and crazy around here. I've barley even had time to pick up a book that wasn't for school. Till the end of the band season I don't know how much new stuff will be up here. We'll be trying out best, but I just wanted to let you guys know where I've been.

I promise to try and get things up and running smoothly really soon. I'm actually going to write a post up for tomorrow right now. 

Also, if you're a Giants fan, my marching band is preforming at the half time show on Sunday! I know you can't really watch that on TV but it's another cool, non depressing news that I thought I should share with you. 


Finally, if anyone has sent me and email in the past week...or month...I'm going through them now. I just got an iphone and I'm still trying to figure out how to use it. THIS THING IS COMPLICATED and the email is not as easy as my blackberries was. I miss my blackberry emails. Anyway, I will respond soon!


--Danielle





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book