Monday, October 1, 2012

In My Mailbox

It's been awhile since I've been able to do a IMM so I don't think you'll guys will mind if I do one a day late.

Last week I FINALLY bought The Selection by Keira Cass. I actually met her a BEA a couple of years ago and I have been watching her youtube videos since she started making them. I don't know what took my so long to actually pick this one up. I'm really excited to read it and I've heard such great things about it.













Library: I don't know what made me get a library book when I have a million and two other books to read and things to do but when I saw this on the shelf, I just couldn't resist. I'm so excited about this sequel, and this is another book that I'm very behind on, but I loved the first novel and can't wait to see what happens next.










I'm sure there are plenty of more new books on my shelves since I've done by last IMM but these are the most recent ones.

--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book