Tuesday, October 16, 2012

News! City of Bones, Kaleb Nation, and Shatter Me Novella

While I've been MIA so much as happened around here. So while I fill myself back in, I'm going to fill you guys in too. Just in case you have been MIA recently too. Also some of this is really new, news. So here we go...

First off, and the most exciting... CITY OF BONES! MTV released some interviews that has footage in it! Anyone else scream like a fan girl when they saw this? If you don't know what I'm talking about or haven't seen it yet, I'll post it here.





Next Kaleb Nation FINALLY released some news about his secret book. For those who don't know Kaleb Nation is the author if two middle grade novels in the Bran Hambric series. His #SecretKalebBook (as is has been called on twitter) is going to be his debut in the YA world. Recently Kaleb has said the novel is about conspiracy theories, and the main character knowing something that he shouldn't and of course that makes certain people want him dead. I'm not just excited for this  novel because I'm a fan of Kaleb and his youtube videos but also because the idea seems so new and different. I'm really excited to see where this book goes and as I learn new information, I'll try and keep you guys updated.


Another thing that happened recently that I'm very excited for is the Shatter Me novella that just came out earlier this month. I'm downloading it on my kindle as I type this. It takes place between Shatter Me and Unravel Me from Warner's point of view. Weirdly, I;m a big fan of complicated villains. I think they make a book work, and Warner is a complicated villain. I'm excited to read this from his point of view.

That's all I have for now. Leave a comment below if you're excited for any of the things above!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book