Tuesday, July 30, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge!


 Day 1: Make 15 book related confessions

1. If I’m bored while reading a book I’ll skim read until I get to an interesting part. 
2. I love fantasy novels
3. I always watch a movie before I read the book. 
4. I like to drink tea while I read
5. I can tell if it’s a really good book if I completely forget about the tea
6. I’ve never really cried while reading a book. They can make me sad or tear up but rarely a book will actually make me cry. 
7. I can’t sit still while reading. I have to move around every few minutes. Such as moving to the other side of the couch or from sitting up to laying down while I read. 
8. I’m a sucker for a colorful book cover. 
9. I hate covers with people on them. 
10. I own about 200 books that I haven’t read. 
11. I feel really bad that I haven’t been blogging the past 6 months. (I guess that’s more of a blog confession)
12. I only read the Harry Potter novels last year. 
13. I love to write in books as I read. 
14. I could care less if they changed the look in the series half way through as long as the books following the first novel are still as good as the first. 
15. I usually forget to keep up with a series unless if was mind blowing like Divergent, Delirium and City of Bones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book