Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Journey To The Past (2)



Sweep Series

Author: Cate Tiernan
Publication Date: 2001-2003
Books in the series: 15

Summary of the first book: Book of Shadows-  Something is happening to me that I don't understand.

I see things, feel things in a new way. I can do things normal people can't do. Powerful things. Magickal things. It scares me.
I never chose to learn witchcraft. But I'm starting to wonder if witchcraft is choosing me.

I read these books for the first time two years ago, and I finished all fifteen books in one month. The books follow Morgan Rowlands and her journey to finding out she’s a witch. But in the Sweep series it’s not just hocus pocus and turning people into frogs. The witches in Sweep follow the Wiccan religion, which was extremely interesting to read about.

Even though the books are fantasy they felt so real, like everything that was happening could also happen to you. Maybe this is because the main characters still had everyday problems like best friends fighting over a guy, or maybe it’s just the authors AMAZING writing.

I promise Sweep will be different from anything you have ever read, and you will love it! Just make sure while you read you always have the next book close by, because they end in huge cliffhangers!

--Danielle

If you’ve all ready read Sweep I’d love to here what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book