Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: Illusions

I was sitting at my computer this morning typing up a bunch a reviews when I realized it's Wednesday. Then I decided to do one of these Meme's since it's been awhile since I've been able to. 

Illusions (US)

Illusions, the third book in Aprilynne Pike's New York Times best-selling series, continues the story of a not-so-ordinary girl named Laurel.

Laurel hasn't seen Tamani since she begged him to let her go last year. Though her heart still aches, Laurel is confident that David was the right choice.
But just as life is returning to normal, Laurel discovers that a hidden enemy lies in wait. Once again, Laurel must turn to Tamani to protect and guide her, for the danger that now threatens Avalon is one that no faerie thought would ever be possible. And for the first time, Laurel cannot be sure that her side will prevail.



I'm a fan of this series and can't wait to read Illusions but I can't say I'm looking forward to the movie. I'm tried of seeing my favorite books ruined on screen. 

So are you Team Tamani or David. This is one of the few books that I haven't been able to choose between with. Both are amazing and I just can't like one better then the other.

--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book