Friday, May 27, 2011

New Visitors!

Welcome! If you are new visitor of my blog, either I met you at BEA or you're just stumbling on my blog click below to see a little post about me and With A Book. 
Thanks so much for checking out my blog! I hope you like it. 

My name is Danielle and I'm a sixteen year old sophomore (almost junior!). I love to read anything Young Adult. Romance, Paranormal, and Fantasy are my favorites. 
    
A few other facts about me: 

  • I am in my high school marching band and play the flute (hopefully the piccolo next season)
  • I did fencing the last two years I recently stop because I was so busy but I loved it. 
  • When I'm not reading I can usually be found baking or watching Gilmore Girls, Cake Shows. 

Here's a little bit about With A Book

  • With A Book was created in April of 2010, and been going strong since. 
  • You can find reviews, interviews, guest posts on Young Adult books here. 
  • I have a meme called Journey to the Past (see more info in the left side bar)
  • The Review Policy is HERE and all my reviews HERE
If you have any questions for me email me at withabook@gmail.com

--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book