Sunday, September 25, 2011

In My Mailbox (54)

In My Mailbox is hosted and created by The Story Siren. 

This week was an intense school week for me. I had to write three papers, read a huge chunk of my history (college level) text book, take Spanish, English, and History tests plus long marching band practices. I think junior year might just kill me. However the books that I received this week make everything so much better. I even did a happy dance when I checked the mail.

Is that a strand mug? Yes it is! I was drinking a chi tea latte and thought I would include it in the pictures because I just love this mug. The owls are just too cute, right? 



Anyway back to the books... For Review I received...

* Sequels * Is that the sequel to Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side? I think it is. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Jessica's Guide so much! Actaully I love all of Beth Fantaskey's books. I even entered a trailer contest for Jekel Loves Hyde and was a runner up.  Anyway and am so excited (really really excited) for this book. I can always use more Jessica and Lucius. ALWAYS.

Won:

A few weeks ago I won Firelight and Vanished from www.cariblogs.blogspot.com. Cari was nice enough to get them signed for me! If you don't follow her blog, you should really go do that now. :)



They are so pretty! I've already devoured Vanished and it is so AMAZING. I am so behind on reviews but You will probably see one for Vanished this week. 


I told you I received some fantastic books this week! Really, I just can't stop staring at them. It made my week of crazy-ness at school completely worth it. 

Here's the my Jekel Loves Hyde trailer



Also I would not have survived this week without The Cab's new album. I kept me going at 1 in the morning while I was writing papers and studying my butt off. Here's my favorite song in the album but you should by the whole thing to support this talented band. They funded this whole album by themselves.



What did you get in your mailbox? Leave a link below so I can go check it out!

--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book