Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Cheap E-books!

Hey guys! I just wanted to met you know about the amazing sales in e-books today. Whether you have a Kindle or a Nook. I.already bought a bunch and you should go get some before its to late! Here's some examples ... .


Such a fantastic book, if you have yet to read it now is your chance for just $.99!
















Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side


This is FREE! How can you get any better then a free book? Well by that book being an AMAZING story. This is another one of my always recommended novels, so go read it for FREE!.











This one I haven't read yet but I've been wanting to for awhile so I'm taking Harperteen up on their offer of $.99 for this one! You should too!

These are just a few of the great deals you can find in e-books right now. Go and take advantage of them before they are gone till next year.






2 comments:

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book