Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Stuff and 40% off Coupon!

Do you guys know what the middle of August means? Yes, the summer is almost over and I should start my summer work but that's not it. BAND CAMP. Anyone who has every been in any kind of marching band knows the stress that comes with band camp. It is INTENSE! Which is why I've been slightly MIA lately. But I'm still planning tons of fun stuff for you guys! I have some great giveaways that will be up soon. I also have some reviews that have not been posted yet.

I just wanted to let you know where I've been.

This is a little insight to band camp for you non marching band peeps.

This is how everyone feels about it...
image

Things that happen...
But seriously. There was an earthquake. And the BD was all “KEEP PLAYING” and the guard instructor was all “TRIPLE BLADE TOSSES. 5. 6. 5,6,7,8.” for several more hours till the county officials made us go home so they could inspect the school property for damage.
THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED!
Top text: Arrive five minutes early
Bottom text: Get yelled at for being late
We shouldn’t leave 20 minutes early, mom saidYou’ll be fine, mom said

Crazy stuff. 8 hours a day for 2 weeks. 

Now I actually have a Reebok coupon for you guys. I work there and the family and friends coupon is going around. Here's mine1 You get 40% off AND it works at Rebook, Rockport, and Ashworth. So if you need anything from any of those stores feel free to use this! You can also use it online for a 30% off. 


Click on it to make it bigger. 


That's it for now! 

--Danielle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book