Wednesday, August 1, 2012

EXCITING Casting news for The Mortal Instruments!

Alec has been cast! FINALLY, Alec has been cast. I've been so excited for so long for this movie. And we've been not to patiently waiting for Cassandra Clare to announce the actor. Well here he is...


Kevin Zegers. Well he's not how I pictures Alec but after reading Cassandra Clare's post about this auditions I'm sold. If she thinks he will do a good job, I'm fine with that. They are her characters after all. 



Here are some more pictures



The whole cast....

More Alec...


Other people cast since my last post ...


Luke (with Jocelyn in the picture next to him)

Madame Dorothea



What do you think of the Mortal Intruments cast?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book