Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Giving Tree (the song)

While I was studding in the library today I made a new radio to listen to, a Plain White T's radio. Then in middle of reading a book from class I heard some lyrics that sounded extremely familiar even though I know I never heard the song before. Then I played back the song to listen to it again to try to figure it out.

I notice the title is 'The Giving Tree' which was one of my favorite children's book growing up. 

Then I realize that the song revolves around the story. Since I missed band book week, and The Giving Tree is a commonly banned book (I know, people are weird), I thought I would share this song with you. And just in case you love this book as much as I do. 


--Danielle 

1 comment:

  1. Very fantastic and well-written post.It,s extremely good and very helpful for me.Thank you for sharing this great post.

    ReplyDelete

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book