Tuesday, October 8, 2013

College Book Shelf!

Shelf. As in singular self. I don't have another other shelves to use for books here in my teeny tiny dorm room. (okay it's really not that small compared to other dorms) but the book storage is just one self for now. I'm sure book will be all other the dorm by the end of the year.

Here's a large picture of the shelf...

Holding up the other side of the book is a container of nail polish. (and yes that is a white collar poster on the bottom right) 


Slightly closer! These are all the books I was able to bring with me to school. It was so hard to narrow it down but in the end this is what I brought. 



Cuckoo's Calling by J.K. Rowling 
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood 
Gamebaord of the Gods by Richelle Mead
Carnival of Souls by Melissa Mar 
The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
Pocahontas and the Powhatan Dilemma by Camilla Townsend (for school)
Fever by Lauren Destefano 
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken 
Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian 
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
Tender is the Night by F. Scot Fitzgerald 
The Crystal Cave by Mary Stewart
The Great Gatsby by F. Scot Fitzgerald
Prodigy by Marie Lu


Just One Year by Gayle Forman
The Diviners by Libba Bray 
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen 
Can you Keep A Secret by Sophie Kinsella 
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
Stardust by Neil Gaiman 
How to Read Literature Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster (for school) 
Crewel by Gennifer Albin
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen 


And that's my book shelf tour! (seriously just a shelf). For the most part these are books I haven't read yet besides the ones that I finished while I was here, or are my favorite novels that I couldn't leave at home. (Pride and Prejudice and The Great Gatsby). I also brought my signed copy of Insurgent (which is another favorite) but my roommate is currently reading it.

--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book