Wednesday, October 2, 2013

College Life and Blogging

Good Morning!

I know I've been MIA for about a year now, but I'm hoping this changes soon. I really miss interacting with other bloggers and readers. Now that I've been at college for a month (and it's been a great and exciting month) I think I got a pattern down for blogging, work, studying, and other activities. I've read a few books that I want to post reviews for, so hopefully I'm able to start making With A Book an active blog again.

Here's a little update on my life this past year I've been away. I applied to many difference colleges and decided to attend Rutgers University in NJ. I've been here for a little over a month now and have loved every moment of it. Classes are great, I'm actually going to try and take a writing class next semester all about blogging. I love how you can take classes that are for your own interests in college and you don't have to get a set schedule from the school. There's so many different classes to choose from and so many English classes that I want to take. Here's some pictures of my campus:

The brand new Barnes and Nobles on Campus!



I have a job here at school, it's in a library, but with the Archives for the University and not the library itself. Which is different from when I'm used to after working at my local library over the summer.

I've actually read a few interesting books for school so far and can't decide if I should review them or not. They are mostly non-fiction and historical. Any thoughts?

Another thing that I considered was reviewing more them books here on With a Book. Just other things I buy and run into that I feel like others would like to hear about, for example make-up, and beauty products. Is that something any of you would be interested in? Or should I leave With a Book strictly a book blog? This is something that I've considered for some time now. I would love to hear your thoughts on this.

Don't forget to follow With a Book on tumblr too! I can post more often there and reblog cute book quotes and pictures along with my own posts.

--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book