Sunday, October 6, 2013

In My Mailbox

It has been months since my last IMM, I considered doing a post about all the books that I have gotten in the past months that I've been gone but then I realized they are all at home and not here in my dorm. So I just did the ones that I bought this week. I actually have a Barnes and Nobles in walking distance from all of my classes, it's pretty dangerous.

Here are the book that I bought this week....

17623975

I'm reading this one today, and thoroughly enjoying it so far. You can expect a review up sometime this week.

75576

I loved Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic series, so I thought I would try some other ones by her.

13477883
When I saw this one in the Science Fiction aisle I didn't even read what it was about until after I bought it. Richelle Mead is one of my favorite authors and I was so excited when I saw something new from her. The cover is gorgeous and now that I read the summary I'm even more excited to dive into this one.



Later this week I'm going to post a tour of my college book shelf. I could only bring a limited number of books with me to school since I only have one shelf for books. So I thought I would show which ones a brought since a few people had ask, or recommended books for me to bring on twitter.

I'm also going to try and post things I learned while working in a library. I saw some weird things go on with the books in the YA section and the adult sections.

Also, I'm curious if there's any new and active blogs around the book blog world. Many of the blogs that I was reading before I went on a break sort, also just stopped blogging. So I don't have many active blogs to read about any more. Feel free to suggest some!

--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book