Thursday, November 15, 2012

Internet and Mr. Darcy!

Hey guys! First I want to say thanks for sticking with me if you are reading this post. I know With A Book has been really crazy lately. I know I promised you some reviews, but my internet went out after that post. I didn't get it back until last night. So in honor of finally getting my internet back I thought I would do a post on what I think of LBD's new Mr.Darcy!

If you guys have not seen the new Darcy yet, or haven't gotten to that episode you should leave now!

Honestly, when I first saw Darcy I was a little iffy but then when the actor worked his magic, it just worked. He pulls Darcy off perfectly. He's cute, has the sophisticated mannerism, and you can see he really likes Lizzy. 

I can't wait to see what happens next with these two, but until then I will be watching all the amazing tumblr posts about LBD. 




This series is really just amazing. 
So go watch it! Whether you have read P&P or not you will love this one. 

--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book