Sunday, February 20, 2011

In My Mailbox (33)


**Sorry for my crazy hair. I was being lazy yesterday when I recorded this.

A vlog? I know it's been awhile but I've finally did another one. Now I have to apologize for the music in the background. It wasn't suppose to be playing in the back ground, so at times it's hard to tell what I'm saying at times. So sorry about that.

One more thing... I got The Gathering two weeks ago and it was in my IMM last week. I for some crazy reason thought I received it this week. I don't know what I was thinking. So weird.

Bought:
Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley
Balefirre by Cate Tiernan
For Review:
Haunted by:  Joy Preble

--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book