Friday, April 22, 2011

Blog Hop

Book Blogger Hop
I use to do the blog hop every week but it slowly dwindled down to never doing it at all. I thought I should pick it back up this week since it's SPRING BREAK! I really loved finding all the new blogs. The Blog Hop is hosted by Jen at http://www.crazy-for-books.com/ , and go there to find out more about the Hop.


Happy Friday everyone! Here's the Hop question this week....


 "If you find a book you love, do you hunt down other books by the same author?"

If I really loved the book I will. For example when I read Just Listen by Sarah Dessen, the second I finished I went out to find more of her books. Now I've read almost all of them and she's one of my favorite authors. 







If you're here on the Hop you should also check out my Blog Anniversary Giveaway! while you're here. Also leave a comment so I can hop over to you're blog! I love visiting new blogs. 


I will also have my review of City Of Fallen Angel up later today or tomorrow. I just finished it yesterday, and it has to be one of my favorite in the series. 


--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book