Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong Book Trailer

I'm about to start reading this today and the trailer made me even more excited to read it. I was skeptical at first because it has actors but I really enjoyed it..



What do you think?
I'm a huge fan of Kelley Armstrong's other series so I can't wait to read this spin off.


--Danielle
Sorry I've been MIA, my sweet sixteen is today (nothing to big, I might post a few pictures on twitter if you're interested) So I've been running around planning that. Next week I'm going to DC for the Cherry Blossom parade with my marching band, so I might be MIA again... I wish I the scheduled posts things worked for me. :( 


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book